EMT Coupling Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJ Conner

If the box said "Meyers" I would say they are bogus as "Myers" is the correct spelling.

If Sears is having their stuff built by the ChiCom's one might as well go to Harbor Freight or other cheap Chinese tool stores & get Chinese prices, no sense paying a higher price for the benefit of Sears/K Mart stockholders.

Spelling is not my forte. It was Myers- The same Myers hubs that I have seen for 40 years.

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
Is there such a thing as a repair coupling for EMT. I have found a cracked coupling in a run of 1-1/4" EMT. Didn't know if someone made a coupling that could be installed without tearing the entire conduit system apart.

You are better off just by pulling the wires back to the coupling to fix it:roll:

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
If Sears is having their stuff built by the ChiCom's one might as well go to Harbor Freight or other cheap Chinese tool stores & get Chinese prices, no sense paying a higher price for the benefit of Sears/K Mart stockholders.

Interesting statement.

Sears sells Fluke meters that are made in China right next to their Crafstman meters which are also Chinese made.

Status
Not open for further replies.