entering the side of a meter pack with main service

Status
Not open for further replies.

fittowork1

Occupation
contractor
If its a Meter pack, what size lug kit is installed on the buss? or is there yet?

A meterpack generally defaults to a single 600 mcm lug per phase, or, you can get them with parallel lugs.

The lugs are interchangeable.

If the lugs are already installed on the meterpack, that would pretty much determine what size wire I'd feed it with.

What size are the tenant mains in the stack?

JAP>
The lugs are single for 600 and the tenant mains are 100 amp ( I like 125 for the he'll of it but this is a system that was done before I started so somthings I can't change) by the way do you know if there is a min clearance for service conduits that run parallel to the ground.

Really appreciate the help

fittowork1

Occupation
contractor
The lugs are single for 600 and the tenant mains are 100 amp ( I like 125 for the he'll of it but this is a system that was done before I started so somthings I can't change) by the way do you know if there is a min clearance for service conduits that run parallel to the ground.

Really appreciate the help
Should clarify not ground wire but dirt or concrete grade

fittowork1

Occupation
contractor
No general b

I never understood how a general-b can do electrical work there, so is it you have a contract to do two trades or not over a certain amount? I am not trying to shut you down just curious.
Well cslb rules state that inorder to conduct as a general you must do 3 or more trades if I'm not mistaken and yes this is a entire rehab so more like 6 or 7 classification being conducted

The only thing that a general can conduct one at a time is carpentry if I'm not mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.