Exam prep classes in-person

Lowellg

Occupation
Handyman
Hey everyone!

Can someone please provide some advice on how to find local in-person classes to prepare for the ProV FL Master Electrician exam?

I’m in the panhandle so Santa Rosa and Escambia counties.

texie

Occupation
Electrician, Contractor, Inspector
Hey everyone!

Can someone please provide some advice on how to find local in-person classes to prepare for the ProV FL Master Electrician exam?

I’m in the panhandle so Santa Rosa and Escambia counties.
This sounds like a county license as FL does not have a master electrician license at the state level. Almost all FL county licenses require application and approval by the jurisdiction before you can apply and sit for the exam. Have you been approved? I ask as your profile says "handyman" and that would not allow you to be approved in most cases.

Lowellg

Occupation
Handyman
Hi yes I am registered in Santa Rosa already. I’ve been going through a divorce so apologies for the late reply!

All they show for test options are Master.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lowellg

Occupation
Handyman
To clarify: I have already been given a voucher by my county to take the test.

So I am looking for in person classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick 0920

Occupation
Electrical Instructor
The ProV exam is pretty basic. The number of calculation questions are minimal. I took the master exam for Duval County recently and found that you can easily pass the exam with your NEC book only. No need to buy other expensive reference books. It is a timed test so becoming proficient with the NEC is a must. You can purchase test prep books from Mike Holt or Tom Henry. Both are very good resources for test prep. Good luck.