ey fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckman

does anyone know who makes an ey fitting that has an el entrance to the fitting?
i checked in appleton and killark books and can't find them, but i have seen them before.

hardworkingstiff

I'm not sure of your description, but the only "el" entrance sealoff I've seen would be one that had a swivel type "L" fitting where you would pour in the sealing compound. If that is what you're thinking about, it would not help with conduit entry.

Would it not suffice to install an explosion-proof capped ell where you need it?

If you had a tight ell on one end of the sealoff, how would you even pull wire? Remember, the conduit system is supposed to be complete PRIOR to pulling wire.

celtic

Have you tried OzGendy?
I'm not sure of the exact spelling - but I think I have all the letters there :D

puckman

ey

ey

puckman said:
does anyone know who makes an ey fitting that has an el entrance to the fitting?
i checked in appleton and killark books and can't find them, but i have seen them before.
it is an ey with the exit end going in the horzontal direction.

puckman

ey fitting

found fitting online in crouse hinds catalog, called a sealing elbow. it's listed as an #eys29. it looks like it carrys only one size- 3/4. thanks for your replays.

Status
Not open for further replies.