Feeder MC labor units

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico97

Occupation
Estimator
I am looking to get some information on the labor rates for large copper MC Feeder wires 3 & 4 core from sizes 1/0 to #600’s. Does anyone know where this information is available?

retirede

Labor rates ($/Hr) are based on number of factors by region.
I’ve never heard of having a specific rate based on the pipe and wire size being run???!

Fred B

Occupation
Electrician
Labor rates ($/Hr) are based on number of factors by region.
I’ve never heard of having a specific rate based on the pipe and wire size being run???!
NECA labor manual lists various device and wiring labor time. They make up time by ft., each device or per hundred or thousands. The you just multiply by you labor rate. Use of manual is tricky if you forget even one component of installation you can end up shorting your bid, as you need to account for every component.

retirede

NECA labor manual lists various device and wiring labor time. They make up time by ft., each device or per hundred or thousands. The you just multiply by you labor rate. Use of manual is tricky if you forget even one component of installation you can end up shorting your bid, as you need to account for every component.

Yep - my point was that the rate itself doesn’t change.

cdslotz

unless you use assemblies

Status
Not open for further replies.