Fire alarm elevator recall and fireman hat

17XM

Occupation
Electrician
Has anyone worked with Siemens fdico422 modules? I’m trying to figure out how to wire the primary recall, secondary recall and the fireman’s hat to one of these modules and need some input. The elevator guy asked for NC contacts

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Has anyone worked with Siemens fdico422 modules? I’m trying to figure out how to wire the primary recall, secondary recall and the fireman’s hat to one of these modules and need some input. The elevator guy asked for NC contacts
Yep, my company is a Siemens distributor and I've designed more than a few systems. What do you need?

17XM

Occupation
Electrician
Should I be landing the wires on the dry contacts side? They’re also normally open currently when I put a meter on the contacts. Can that be switched to NC with programming?

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Should I be landing the wires on the dry contacts side? They’re also normally open currently when I put a meter on the contacts. Can that be switched to NC with programming?
You can use programming to get the result you need. There are only two terminals per relay, so you have to set it up for what the normal state is and how it behaves when activated.

FDCIO422.PNG