Fire Pump Feeder and Tap Rule

I am trying to wrap my head around Article 695 for the first time in my career ohhh man...

I have a new construction commercial building that is 550' away from the transformer and outdoor feeder panel. The feeder panel only has 1 slot available to feed the new building which was good until I started to read Article 695...
Now I need a fire suppression system and my electrician is telling me that I am required to have a dedicated feed from my feeder panel, which I don't have any empty slots.

My question:
Why can't I run my 800A service to an outdoor Junction Box following 695.6(H-J) use the tap rule (240.21(b)(1) and run my 800A feed to the electric room and a dedicated feed to my fire pump controller?

Technical data:
Building feed = 460V 800A
FLA of all (non fire) equipment inside the building = 640A (almost impossible for all loads to be running at the same time so I felt fine with that small amount of "spare" amperage.
I will be supplying an Eaton FD90 EPCT Fire pump controller with soft starter (460V)
30HP fire pump motor - FLA = 36, Locked Rotor = 204A (actuals)
Pump room (2 hour fire-rated) is adjacent to the electrical room

As I dig in further I found other things that may come into play...
This is considered a "multibuilding campus-style arrangement" see picture attached
The building is in NH

Attachments

• layout.png
    layout.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2