Floor warming stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadpoint

Sorry. Their site is super secure, for some reason. Dynamic links that expire. Anyhow, here's another link that won't expire:
It's the new technology of web surfing, I'm not sure exactly what's it's called.

The directory access can be controlled by may fascists of web page and hosting practices, I beleive MH has Active Pages to the Day that if you ask a question that just happens to be posted, Today, will be a different results then if you seek an answer, that don't happen to be today ...

The search engines pick up the post to a title / subject the page (linked to MH Forum) if you've ever chased a Forum link from Google it might or might not show, if your active "Today" and logged in it might show, if not you'll get the front page to the forum (re-direction) by host server, which ends up being the forum main page,(not signed in) where one can presue the title / subject / thread.

Now with manufactures, they just want to know who is so involved in thier products and services, and re-direct and sudo protect their stuff, only to gain the user's e-mail... :?

Sierrasparky

Occupation
Electrician ,contractor
mdshunk said:
Actually, that's what I'm talking about. Single long conductor. I've been using it for years. I guess I'm used to it. I put in a lot of Chromalox in ceilings as a teen also. Same thing, just upside down. :grin:

Well I'd consider changing to the parallel cable version. I my opinion it's a bit safer..
There's been a lot of talk about EMF and I have been involved with a company called NET CURRENTS in Orange county. The guy who stated it worked for So CAL Edison. Since he was not a EC he was not allowed to fix the problems just find them. He'd call the company I worked for a the time. Every instance where he found high values of Net currents and EMF the customer was complaining of feling ill in certain part of the building where the wiring had been giving off exessive EMF.

We found a Architect complaining about symptoms and his monitor flickered in the lower corner (CRT). It happend only when the Domino's Pizza opend each day. Well what we found was a Prep table that had the Ground and Nuetral were reversed. All the nuetral current ( about 13 amp) flowed on the ground of the building. The pat was under the ARch desk. We fixed it and it went away.

Nex time you finish an install check it with a Guass meter at floor level where kids and pets hang out. I'd consider changing cables.
:mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.