Forum Server Down Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart $

Esteemed Member
Was it just me or did the server crash for most of the day.:confused:

Just curious.
Early morning I was getting a vBulletin php script error text-only page.

Several hours later forum site was up but had only the down for maintenance message :)confused:;)).

The forum was up and running late this afternoon (ET) when I checked... and there were no new posts.

At least two posts that I know of (1 mine) that were made before the forum went down are missing.

earlejohnson

Early morning I was getting a vBulletin php script error text-only page.

Several hours later forum site was up but had only the down for maintenance message :)confused:;)).

The forum was up and running late this afternoon (ET) when I checked... and there were no new posts.

At least two posts that I know of (1 mine) that were made before the forum went down are missing.

what was your post

Smart $

Esteemed Member
what was your post
Both that I know of were replies in the Rigid Conduit thread. The other was by BJ Conner(?). His was regarding specifications requiring the use of a thread compound and a brand name. Mine said IMO using teflon tape on threads was wrong, but I know of nothing that directly prohibits its use. Mine was the second reply and there was a few times after updating "Todays Posts" that mine did not register in the Replies column. Next couple updates I got the script error page.

hurk27

Smilies have been rearranged, still have two :D and two:confused: why not change the extras to an embarrassed and another smiley?:confused:

They have differant BB codes but they are the same smiley

Last edited:

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
Looks as though there was a problem requiring a shutdown, posts made after the last forum backup that day were lost. The webmaster is fighting the good fight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.