fountain that does not share pool water

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhsting

Occupation
Junior plan reviewer
I have permanent decorative fountain in ground for aesthetic purpose that does not have water common to pool. I see that per Part V NEC 2014 Section 680.50, Part II which include equipotential bonding only applies if the fountain share water common to pool.

This means decorative fountain in ground for aesthetic purpose that does not have water common to pool are not required to comply per NEC 2014 Section 680 Part II equipotential bonding? Correct or incorrect?

Last edited:

hhsting

Occupation
Junior plan reviewer
I have permanent decorative fountain in ground for aesthetic purpose that does not have water common to pool. I see that per Part V NEC 2014 Section 680.50, Part II which include equipotential bonding only applies if the fountain share water common to pool.

This means decorative fountain in ground for aesthetic purpose that does not have water common to pool are not required to comply per NEC 2014 Section 680 Part II equipotential bonding? Correct or incorrect?

I am just confuse by the language. If anyone can help their opinion:

permanent decorative fountain in ground for aesthetic purpose that does not have water common to pool: I see that per Part V NEC 2014 Section 680.50, Part II which include equipotential bonding only applies if the fountain share water common to pool.

However would this also mean decorative fountain in ground for aesthetic purpose that does not have water common to pool are not required to comply per NEC 2014 Section 680 Part II equipotential bonding? Correct or incorrect?

hhsting

Occupation
Junior plan reviewer
I am just confuse by the language. If anyone can help their opinion:

permanent decorative fountain in ground for aesthetic purpose that does not have water common to pool: I see that per Part V NEC 2014 Section 680.50, Part II which include equipotential bonding only applies if the fountain share water common to pool.

However would this also mean decorative fountain in ground for aesthetic purpose that does not have water common to pool are not required to comply per NEC 2014 Section 680 Part II equipotential bonding? Correct or incorrect?

Electrofelon my buddy can you help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.