Free Excel estimating sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsbrush

Hey fellow contractors, I found this and I would like to share this with you guys. Maybe some of you guys already have this and maybe some of you don't. I do want to share my thoughts on this though. I was looking on post from this site from years ago and found that some of the people on here were really helpful, Not that they are not now.
I do think allot of guys hold back allot of information when it comes to the Contracting side of this forum. I have no control over that, but it is too bad. My best friend and I became EC's last year at the same time and we had a hard time finding people give us advice on things that we need to get done or needed help on. We were looked at as being a threat i guess. Thank goodness for this site. It has allot of good guys here, but I have had some empty promises on here as well, at which point it doesn't matter any more. I went through a little hard work trying to find this. Its packed with allot of good information but IT NEEDS UPDATED. It does not TEACH you how to estimate but with experience in estimating I think you guys can figure it out. I feel like it is a good tool. I truly hope this can help someone out. I have tried to get a hold of the guy to say thanks but I haven't had no luck his number is no longer in service.

Here is the link http://www.myelectrical.com/pages/tools/tools.aspx?page=Contracts

If it does not take you directly there, go to my electrical,then tools,then to contracts then to INDCOM Electrical estimating. Just simply download

asti1

you know, ppl think that by not helping you will go away. Not true, it will only make you stronger. little exp. When I have started 3 years ago, someone told me to place an add on the radio, so I did. That was The Costliest thing I did in a long time. 15K for a week and one phone call for a job of $440 there after. Why this person gave me this adv. I still don't know, we are not friends anymore. All EC must understand, that by helping eachother and keeping those prices on the same level, ppl have no choise but pay. They will pick you not for a $ amount but for the work you do. I am located in PA and I will help anyone that needs my help. As far as estimating goes, I got one from Ebay, if you want, I can send you. FREEEEEEE ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.