Fresh !

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadpoint

I'd like all the NEW Reads and old Guests... of this fine forum to realize that the Host of this Forum, also has a free newletter, and many other aspects on his Host Page, Glad you'll Found the Forum !!! Enjoy ... :grin:

frizbeedog

cadpoint said:
I'd like all the NEW Reads and old Guests... of this fine forum to realize that the Host of this Forum, also has a free newletter, and many other aspects on his Host Page, Glad you'll Found the Forum !!! Enjoy ... :grin:

Thanks.

I cruise by that page on the way here. I should stop in for a look. Thanks for the reminder.

I've been meaning to take the quizes.

mdshunk

Indeed. The theorem shouts across a charm. But, how will a dumped leadership smell? Particularly when you consider that the panel sells each gross lamp within the ritual. I do caution you, however, that near the ill bush exists a misleading therapy.

Be well.

frizbeedog

mdshunk said:
Indeed. The theorem shouts across a charm. But, how will a dumped leadership smell? Particularly when you consider that the panel sells each gross lamp within the ritual. I do caution you, however, that near the ill bush exists a misleading therapy.

Be well.

Be well? I'm ill after that.

I need a translation for sure.

I'm misled by that gross theroem of smelly leadership diguised as a bush? :-? :)

mdshunk

stickboy1375 said:
Marc must have just gotten his copy of Rosettastone "Cadpoint Language"
No, I ran my real post through AltaVista's Babelfish Cadpoint to English translator, and that's what came up. I posted it so that Cadpoint could understand more clearly than my regular English response.

cadpoint

mdshunk said:
No, I ran my real post through AltaVista's Babelfish Cadpoint to English translator, and that's what came up. I posted it so that Cadpoint could understand more clearly than my regular English response.

It seemed a good thing, theres more people here Active all the time and I just wanted to Welcome them, and remind them to sign up for Mike's e-mail.

Well, frankly it was based on a good mental read from the host himself, and combined with the "Fresh, aspects of things", it was time.

I might get to the magazines that he contributes to but I might not, but I'll always read my certain e-mails that happen to be the same article ...

Man, ya'll are wrapped to tight

cadpoint

K8MHZ said:
To those of us here with FCC licenses, that is commonly referred to as 'zero beating'.

I had to read up on that one, is it good thing ? I think it is, but is it?LOL!
'zero beating'

IF I'm a Target, now I know I'm Zero'd in ...

mdshunk said:

I know I don't have the experience or anything close to some of the practices that I read here. That's why I'm here! Get over it!

Just because I care to present things, or might have a comment that might not be a winner, a ringer, or a home run,
well let me excuse myself ahead of time.

I've come to realize, that if I can make people, "Think", they might re-think themselves or their actions. This alone is way bigger than Forum posting.

I don't condemn people for their actions, I might question why!
Do you truly feel better as a person for your response?

I'm not sorry, I found this Web Site, I'll continue to post, slammed or other wise. "Damn the Torpedoes"

I admire any person that lifts themselves up through there choices in LIFE.

I've also come to believe that the forum has helped quiet a few average electricians become
better, sharper, and over-all more dynamic.

I believe I sent you a letter stating just about that, that IMO, you are admired for your work ethic and experiences that you present here, and that you might want to remember that not everyone has walked in your shoes.

In another e-mail, I stated that you where over the top.

Keep it up, everyone enjoys you just the same!

I seem to be on some "B" list, so what, you'll are all confused, I go, First Class!
Oh wait did I need to be on the "A" list, I've so missed out on Life...
Thank goodness for Personal Liberty's.

I'm still me and your you, but congratulations on your work and logical success, AGAIN!

To me it was just an eye rolling session... :roll: But there I go again feeling the need to Post...

DTT's

frizbeedog

cadpoint said:
'zero beating'

I know I don't have the experience or anything close to some of the practices that I read here. That's why I'm here! Get over it!

Just because I care to present things, or might have a comment that might not be a winner, a ringer, or a home run,

I've come to realize, that if I can make people, "Think", they might re-think themselves or their actions. This alone is way bigger than Forum posting.

I'm not sorry, I found this Web Site, I'll continue to post, slammed or other wise. "Damn the Torpedoes"

I've also come to believe that the forum has helped quiet a few average electricians become

I believe I sent you a letter stating just about that, that IMO, you are admired for your work ethic and experiences that you present here, and that you might want to remember that not everyone has walked in your shoes.

I seem to be on some "B" list, so what, you'll are all confused, I go, First Class!

I'm still me and your you, but congratulations on your work and logical success, AGAIN!

To me it was just an eye rolling session... :roll: But there I go again feeling the need to Post...

DTT's

Cad, chris already gave away the post of the week but he has to recant, or take it back.

Because this, is the post of the week!

much love.

Friz.

:smile:

cadpoint said:
'zero beating'

DTT's

cadpoint,

Maybe it's my engineering mind, or my cad background, but I don't have any more trouble understanding your posts than I do anyone else's.

It could also be that I'm born Polish, raised redneck, living city.

My post was meant to be a good thing.

As far as being a target, yes, your are. As is everyone else. I'm equal opportunity. I hate everyone. :grin: Just kidding, I don't hate everyone, but I'll joke about anyone, including myself.

As for the rest of your post, ditto. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.