Gantt chart software

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstrlucky74

Anyone use one? If so which one and what do you think of it. I need to create one but think software might be easier. Thanks

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
I use this freeware product.

http://www.projectlibre.org/

Lots of tutorials on YouTube to learn how to sue it.

I'll have to look into it. I've already downloaded Office Libre; I had no idea they'd done anything like this.

You could also use a spreadsheet program and fill the cells. If all you need is a few items it might be doable.

You could get Microsoft Project. Expensive, and like using an elephant gun on a mouse if your project is very simple and will only be updated once or twice before completion.

Use graph paper and colored pencils.

mgookin

I'll have to look into it. I've already downloaded Office Libre; I had no idea they'd done anything like this.

You could also use a spreadsheet program and fill the cells. If all you need is a few items it might be doable.

You could get Microsoft Project. Expensive, and like using an elephant gun on a mouse if your project is very simple and will only be updated once or twice before completion.

Use graph paper and colored pencils.

I used to use MS Project until Microsoft went wild on the pricing on the server edition.

Then I switched to a spreadsheet and that took longer to set up but otherwise worked fine for what we had to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.