Generating more business

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivsenroute

Another private inspection, this one a commercial building. Within 3 days of my inspection an electrician was on the job straightening this mess out.

Here is the good part. The owner of the building was PO's about getting the work done. He is an electrical wiring instructor at the local community college.

IMG_1360.JPG

quogueelectric

Another private inspection, this one a commercial building. Within 3 days of my inspection an electrician was on the job straightening this mess out.

Here is the good part. The owner of the building was PO's about getting the work done. He is an electrical wiring instructor at the local community college.

IMG_1360.JPG

Practice what you preach!!

ivsenroute

Why was he PO'd? You thinking maybe he did this work originally?

I suppose, there was newer, yellow 12/2 above the drop ceiling in the store too. The code official told me the owner put up a fuss that he should be able to inspect the electrician's work since he is an instructor and did not think he needed a permit and inspection by the AHJ.

He was wrong.

mdshunk

I hope the electrician fixing this stuff up knows the backstory, or else the building owner is going to make it his mission in life to make that electrician miserable.

ivsenroute

The electrician ended up being one of the instructor's recent students who has his own electrical business now. So I know who was pulling the strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.