Got my annual net metering adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwired

Electron manager
Do you know what your electric bills would have been all your use would have been supplied by POCO and how long payback of owning and installing the system would be?

Do you know what your electric bills would have been all your use would have been supplied by POCO and how long payback of owning and installing the system would be?

In one year I made 19,000 kwh, and had a surplus of about 3500 kwh, so 15,500 usage, at say 12.5 cents = about 2 grand of electricity. Materials cost about 12k. I did it all myself and basically figure my labor as "free". The building it's on and getting power to it I probably would have done anyway, so in my case the "system cost" could be called just that 12k PV materials.

kwired

Electron manager
In one year I made 19,000 kwh, and had a surplus of about 3500 kwh, so 15,500 usage, at say 12.5 cents = about 2 grand of electricity. Materials cost about 12k. I did it all myself and basically figure my labor as "free". The building it's on and getting power to it I probably would have done anyway, so in my case the "system cost" could be called just that 12k PV materials.
So could have you installed it for say 2 grand in labor? That needs to factor in for a client when they want to know how soon the payback would happen.

sameguy

Occupation
Master Elec./JW retired
Did you send them the part about, tax, blabla, blabla, that they send you?
Send the power to your neighbors yard then add an interneighbor surcharge when you bring it back to your yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.