Harry Homeowner

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwired

Electron manager
No one has mentioned the fact that 99% of the time the customer already has it in their mind where they want that panel located and it never complies with 110.26 or 240.24.

Twoskinsoneman

Occupation
Facility Senior Electrician
so when someone asks for my help, i'm willing to give it..... when i'm done here, if you don't want that
subpanel job, i'll give you $50 for it..... :)

very nice. I think iwire's take on the Ampilizer fits well in this situation also

...if they decided they want me to install 15 of them in a pentagram pattern to scare the witches away I would do it.

Cracked me up but I agree 110%

renosteinke

fpn: The 1699 NWC (National Witchery Code) specifies that the pentagram point up for 'good witches' and down for 'bad witches.' No males are permitted to participate in making the pentagram.

SpiderMT

Why would you pay $50.00 to go give someone a free estimate? If you buy that lead from Service Magic is it a guarantee that you'll do the work? Just curious.

iMuse97

Where were you when I bought my Harley and my Z-28?

I thought I needed them......

:D

If you walked into a Harley dealership do you think anyone working there would tell you that you did not need a Harley?

If your wife worked there, she might say just that.

kwired

Electron manager
Why would you pay $50.00 to go give someone a free estimate? If you buy that lead from Service Magic is it a guarantee that you'll do the work? Just curious.

I don't buy lottery tickets or even find the lottery to be something we should have, but may do so before doing what you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.