Heat Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

quogueelectric

I have been hanging around polititians lately so I am categorically denying any implications about anything. Thats my story and Im sticking to it. And I wont do it again!!

quogueelectric

Chamuit said:
Pretty nice this morning. In the low-ish 70's. Little bit of a bear this afternoon if you have to stand out in the sun. I see your humidity is at 45% ours is at 7%. Might make a difference.
Its a dry heat I tell you.

zog

hockeyoligist2 said:
I got almost 1/4 inch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough to make my brown corn stand up for a few hours...........

Lots of show, little go for us last night, maybe 1/4". My grass dosent hurt to walk on barefoot today.

Gale

Chamuit said:
In the low-ish 70's. Little bit of a bear this afternoon if you have to stand out in the sun. I see your humidity is at 45% ours is at 7%. Might make a difference.

Low 70's? That's down-jacket time. 45% humidity? Hardly enough for the mosquitoes to notice. Rain? That comes in a bottle, right?

Seriously, water is important, but it's not enough. You need to keep your salt and potassium levels up too. I keep both on the truck. Take salt pills until you can taste it. If it doesn't taste salty, you're deficient. I also carry packages of electrolytes which we pour into every jug of water. Figure 1-gal jug of water per man per day.

And send a snowball or two my way. I dream of ice that doesn't come from a fridge. :cool:

zog

Gale said:
Low 70's? That's down-jacket time. 45% humidity? Hardly enough for the mosquitoes to notice. Rain? That comes in a bottle, right?

Seriously, water is important, but it's not enough. You need to keep your salt and potassium levels up too. I keep both on the truck. Take salt pills until you can taste it. If it doesn't taste salty, you're deficient. I also carry packages of electrolytes which we pour into every jug of water. Figure 1-gal jug of water per man per day.

And send a snowball or two my way. I dream of ice that doesn't come from a fridge. :cool:

Gatorade does all that work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.