Help to make this code forum better - from MHE Director

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

We're going to be re-evaluating our code forum and looking at ways to make it better. Please give me some suggestions. You are the users that are on the forum, so your feedback and what you want is most important to me. Let me know what you'd like to see happen. We'll consider all requests! Thanks for your participation!

rbalex

Staff member
Occupation
Professional Electrical Engineer
Re: Help to make this code forum better - from MHE Director

I'd like to see a new section specifically dedicated to "proposals/comments" to future NEC versions.

Those of us that intend to make formal proposals/comments could get some useful feedback from our colleagues.

charlie

Bob, I like that idea. When I first got involved, I suggested a separate part for electric utility and NESC questions. I am glad they didn't listen to me since there are not really that many questions in those areas.

This is going to be interesting to see what responses we get. Personally, I like it the way it is since it is straight forward and you get good answers without a lot of running around in circles . . . well . . . most of the time. :D

ryan_618

I agree with you Bob. I have posted a few proposals that I plam on making and have gotten some nice feedback, but it would be nice to have an area dedicated to that.

G

Outstanding Suggestion! This section will be added.

wireddd

It would be most helpful to have a search bar to use.It might then be easier for the members to locate a previous post without having to go through maybe hundreds to find what they previously saw and want to look at again.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician

Wireddd, there is a search function you can use to search all the forums at once or an individual forum.

At the top of this page you will see "My Profile | Member Directory | Search | Statistics | FAQ's | Forum Home"

Or Click Here

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.