Help to make this code forum better - from MHE Director

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

We're going to be re-evaluating our code forum and looking at ways to make it better. Please give me some suggestions. You are the users that are on the forum, so your feedback and what you want is most important to me. Let me know what you'd like to see happen. We'll consider all requests! Thanks for your participation!

phone_guy

Re: Help to make this code forum better - from MHE Director

My only immediate suggestion is perhaps adding a FAQ for each Section,

My suggestion for this forum is for moderators to post new changes in the NEC and explain the intent of the code.

We will then probably ask questions to further clarify the explanations

This forum is very helpful

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician

Originally posted by poweringtech:
My suggestion for this forum is for moderators to post new changes in the NEC and explain the intent of the code.
PT, why would you think the moderators would be able to explain the "intent"?

I know some of the moderators are associated with the code making process, but the conversations here are just conversations (although very substantial at times) and not neccesarily the views of the CMP's.

Why not post questions of the 2005 changes and what we as a whole think drove the changes, of course these explanations can be found in the ROP's and ROC's.

Roger

[ November 26, 2004, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: roger ]

fyretek

Are we talking about just this forum or the entire thing here? if it's just this low voltage forum then yeah woohoo please add more low voltage stuff. woot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.