Helpful videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdshunk

The one about "steel roping" was really neat. That's a trick I've never seen or heard of before. I'm definately going to try it.

mdshunk

Sparky555 said:
I liked the steel chain one. After a dozen stitches we'll remember the Kevlar glove one.
I'm not so sure I liked the jack chain one. I think that #12 jack chain is only good for 26 or 29 pounds, as it says on the carton. I'm not sure how much pulling it would take to open up a link.

ultramegabob

mdshunk said:
I'm not so sure I liked the jack chain one. I think that #12 jack chain is only good for 26 or 29 pounds, as it says on the carton. I'm not sure how much pulling it would take to open up a link.

I have seen an attachement you can buy for your fishtape that is like a metal strap with holes in it that does basically the same thing.

Sparky555

mdshunk said:

Thanks for the tip. I'll look into a heavier chain.

Dave

mdshunk

ultramegabob said:
I have seen an attachement you can buy for your fishtape that is like a metal strap with holes in it that does basically the same thing.
Yeah, Wiremold has made that gizmo since the 1960's, but recently the Rack-A-Tiers people came out with one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.