Hours needed to take NC electrical exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dre120

I have worked with my dad for 17 years as an apprentice electrician and I plan on obtaining a limited electrical license. How do I calculate the hours that I have worked? I have worked with him part-time and full-time.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
dre120 said:
I have worked with my dad for 17 years as an apprentice electrician and I plan on obtaining a limited electrical license. How do I calculate the hours that I have worked? I have worked with him part-time and full-time.

I would get the info from your dad's business the best you van. If you had W2 forms it should give you an idea of how many hours you worked based on your hourly wage.

360Youth

dre120 said:

If you haven't already, check out www.ncbeec.org

A limited, I think, is still roughly 4 years experience required. The site will give you the breakdown on how much apprenticeship years accounts for towards the required time. There is also the emploment varification and character reference forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.