House call pro

AC\DC

Occupation
EC
if any one is thinking of trying them I am pleasantly surprised, got rid of overpriced quickbooks online. and tried square but found it clunky. House call pro called and its $60 a month and Text customers I am coming sends them reminders to review me, lets them book online and keeps a price book handy,
Very pleased with them

hillbilly1

Occupation
Owner/electrical contractor
I can do that with Jobber, but they keep going up on price, now they are wanting $139 a month on the last increase. I’m dropping them in December if I can find something else that works.

AC\DC

Occupation
EC
I can do that with Jobber, but they keep going up on price, now they are wanting $139 a month on the last increase. I’m dropping them in December if I can find something else that works.
Try house call pro. I got first month free and seems nice.
If they raise price on me to around 100 I’ll just leave also.
It’s not like inflation really hits web service companies. Capital is all upfront for the

2Broke2Sleep

I use HCP but never been impressed with them. They've constantly updated the software so you never really have reliability in the layout, and as an iOS user, it's very slowwww. The price book is cool I guess if you have it setup very nicely. I pay almost $200/month for it though because I have the upgraded version to track vehicles and have more than one user. I'd love to drop them for something else cheaper but haven't searched much yet. I think there's something called service fusion that was recommended to me... There's a few other out there (not including service titan)

sparkyzman101

Try house call pro. I got first month free and seems nice.
If they raise price on me to around 100 I’ll just leave also.
It’s not like inflation really hits web service companies. Capital is all upfront for the
Inflation hits everything and the capital is not all up front. There is monthly updates and coding requirements every time they add new features. I've been looking at creating my own software is how I found out. Its $$$

AC\DC

Occupation
EC
Inflation hits everything and the capital is not all up front. There is monthly updates and coding requirements every time they add new features. I've been looking at creating my own software is how I found out. Its $$$
That’s cool then they should sell non cloud service. Sick of all these monthly fees. Pay one time and done. They love bleeding every one

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
In the Beginning, I had software I liked very much. I could get the reports I wanted however I wanted to design them. Worked great, unless it didn't. I got real live support when I did get them but updates or fixes were a long time coming. I wished for online downloads and quicker updates so I got it with QB. You all know how that progressed but fixes and upgrades were quick and generally in the background. We expected more so we got it. The faster our computers got the more we wanted them to do in less time. Then came online security. etc, etc.