How do you treat your peers?

Learn the NEC with Mike Holt now!

How do you treat your peers?

• I appreciate the more experienced and pass on my knowledge to those with less experience

Votes: 80 81.6%
  • I respect those with more experience than me and ignore those with less than me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I try to pass on my knowledge to the less experienced and ignore those that know more than me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't see the advantage of giving anybody else any advice based on my experience

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I do not like the wording of any of the other choices

Votes: 17 17.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

satcom

And the more I teach others the less I have to do.

I think the main reason my business lasted so long was that I helped all my employees with training and did everything I could to help them get ahead.
I guess I did the right thing, because when I got sick and could not work, they all showed up and helped get things back up and running, I never thought I would need someones help, I was always busy helping others.

JacksonburgFarmer

I treat everyone the way the deserve. Just because you have 20 years of experiance, dosent mean you know jack. Just because you have only been in the trade for a year or six months or six days dosent mean you dont work hard, or know anything about construction, electrical work, how to put something together, ect.

When I was going thru my apprenticeship, I worked for Journeyman and Foremen who were complete jokes, and also some very good ones. I have seen 2 nd year apprentices who could put 15 year "seasoned" Journeyman to shame with skill and ability.

I treat anyone whom has more experiance than me, and is willing to share with upmost respect, both competitiors and not. I am always willing to learn and none of us know it all, or ever will.

I treat anyone whom has less experiane than me, and is willing to learn and work hard with upmost respect. I am always willing to teach anyone who is willing to learn. As a EC/Master/JW, that is my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.