How hard could it be

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbsparky

Not hard at all. But you have to do it yourself.

Since this is not a DIY forum, ..... just kidding ... :D

Click on My Profile> Look for the list of Settings and Options, click on edit options > then scroll down to Date and Time Options, and there you can set your time zone.

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
quogueelectric said:
To set the clock on the posts to the correct time??

What do you mean by correct time? Is it off by a few minutes or set to the wrong time zone? This post was off by about 2 minutes.

nakulak

I would assume that the hosting company's server is the clock in question. I belive that the right person would have to submit a ticket to the hosting company to get them to reset their clock (of course, you would think that they would have their software doing it automatically)

mdshunk

This thread just made me think of an old Three Sooges program:

Larry: We will now pause for station identification.
Curly: (bending to microphone) This is N-U-T-S.
Larry: (brandishing a small mallet) When you hear the conk on the dome, it will be exactly 3 o'clock. (He strikes Curly on the head.) 3 o'clock, Bolonia watch time.
Curly: 3 o'clock, Bolonia watch time.
Moe: (a'la a horror-show announcer) It must be three o'clock! (laughs evilly, and then Larry and Curly join in).

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Yeah, I deliberatly set most of the clocks in my house a little fast anyways. :)

Roger

quogueelectric

I think this worked

I think this worked

kbsparky said:
Not hard at all. But you have to do it yourself.

Since this is not a DIY forum, ..... just kidding ... :D

Click on My Profile> Look for the list of Settings and Options, click on edit options > then scroll down to Date and Time Options, and there you can set your time zone.
Much better Thanks for your help.

nakulak

lol

I thought he was upset about the 2 minutes off

thanks for the link, I have now set my time zone so its way off.

its nice

Rampage_Rick

Reminds me of a TV commercial from around 5 years ago...

The dad was presumably technologically inept, as all the clocks in the house flashed 12:00.

His son was chided at school by his peers: "What time is it at your house Billy? 12-o'clock 12-o'clock 12-o'clock"

Status
Not open for further replies.