How to calculate GFOV for different transformers

Bmore

New User
Occupation
Engineer
Long time lurker, first time posting.

Can anyone point me to literature that simplifies GFOV calculations for different transformer types and inverter-based generation?

big picture, I get the message for a delta system with inverter-based generation, there is risk of GFOV when a single line goes to ground.
I've seen relay event reports of solar gardens in that situation, showing the overvoltage.

I still struggle in understanding how the different transformer configurations, different capacitances between conductors-conductors-ground, lead to different results.

For example, why is a grounding transformer needed when there is a grounded wye- grounded wye transformer for service?
I can act like a trained parrot and say it's because the capacitance between lines, and the lack of neutral/ground connection to inverters is why we need the grounding transformer, but I have little idea how to show that as a circuit with calculations.

I've been learning about sequential networks, but still struggle finding good literature on explaining how to setup the sequential networks.
if anyone has a suggestion on beginner's guide to sequential networks, that would be appreciated as well.