How to hook circuit in this panel? Pic included

Texas Wires

Occupation
Electrician

So I see the 2 hot wire, and I'm assuming 1 neutral wire coming down. No ground wire from down ?
Then 1 large bare wire coming from bottom assuming that is ground coming up and bonding to neutral from top? . If I'm trying to hook a normal 3 wire circuit into here what do I do. I'm thinking won't it be bad to hook the white and green both to that one bar? I thought add a ground bar....but if ground and neutral are bonded here that changes nothing right?

Texas Wires

Occupation
Electrician
Pole mounted,with service meter attached yes. 100 AMP main service panel I think. Yes it's old. It feeds a mobile home

AC\DC

Occupation
EC
Yes yes and I don't know. Its the main panel as far as I know
If it’s the service disconnect your fine with landing on the neutral.
But that bare neutral is dangerous if it’s direct buried. Either way it’s not correct don’t hock into that panel till you replace that
Plus it does not look 3r and service rated.

If you change the panel your going to have to address that neutral.

kwired

Electron manager
That's a Square D breaker and I don't think that's a Square D panel
GE panel.

May or may not be listed for use as service equipment without having a main breaker installed.

More recent editions of NEC wouldn't allow this to be used as service equipment unless it had a main as well as line barriers.

kwired

Electron manager
They are not classified, however FWIW back when Homeline was first introduced they made claims they fit in competitor panels but competitor breakers won't fit in a Homeline panels.

My experience is it is not a total rejection feature, competitor breakers will plug on but won't fully seat making the cover not fit so great.