I apologize to all Mike Holt Forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyjwc

Staff member
You guys is using to big of words and I don't understand. If it weren't for Derek I would understand anything.:dunce:

Oh by the way I thought that thread took a humours turn also.

stevebea

Some ballasts are dual rated for T-8 and T-12 while others are not. I had T-12 in a T-8 fixture in my kitchen for years. I think the other way around may shorten the bulb life.

Yea, I was at a business today where the shop owner complained " I'm always changing lamps in that dang shop light ". Yep, T12 ballast driving a T8 lamp.

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
Okay with all the intelligence here lets see someone make this thread into an electrical topic so those dang mods don't shut it down. :D

well, some electrifying news.. this morning, at 4 am, the raccoons woke me up again, so
i was looking on the net for some way to dispatch them, and this fellow shot two of
them who killed his pet duck, in costa mesa, and shooting a raccoon in this area gets you
arrested for a *felony*.

a felony? shooting the gun into the air is a misdemeanor, hitting a raccoon with the bullet
is a felony.

welcome to california. can we all have a group hug now?

jumper

No! No hugging. The next thing you know everybody will start singing along to John Denver songs.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQ-SVCptGM006UJfNjIQZZ4LNRmxBdUrgxF1EW3EvzD3WuTNN4m.jpg

templdl

Please, no more apology tours. A little tongue in chuck stuff once in a while breaks up the seriousness and can catch one off guard. It's like someone shooting one over the bow and your head start to spin.
There are too many ornery people out there with no sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.