if i ever do this again, will one of you just *slap* me? (one man band rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
A few Weeks ago I listened to Ellen Rohr 's Webinar for "The Challenge" I decided to sign up for the upcoming webinar seris stating next tues w00p .
I am all over the board with all the info i have gathered over the years .I am hoping I can put all of this in some sort of organizational format.
Can hardly wait till Tuesday . " The Complete Suite" show up a couple days ago.

yeah, i got an email from her spam company today pitching the challenge....
addressed to michelle..... if you are gonna spam me, at least get the
name right... ;-)

as long as it takes you where you want to go, it's well worth the money, i'd think.
let us know how it works for you..

randy

Mike Lang

It's not a residential problem. It's an Our Economy is in the Toilet problem, coupled with the Thousands of Out-Of-Work Yet Unlicensed Electricians Advertising Cheap Rates on Craigslist conundrum and the customers' They're Starving so They're Happy to Work for Dog Food attitude.

Every person who pretends they're starting a business and only fool themselves into thinking that $5/hour more than what they were getting paid 6 months ago is enough to operate a legitimate business is simply dragging the entire industry down the drain with them. They snag a few jobs, discover they still aren't paying the bills, and end up looking for a real job somewhere else.

All they truly accomplish is conditioning the general public that, regardless of our training, experience and expertise, we're only worth $20 an hour.

You hit the nail on the head... I just hope these companies go out of business and stay out so we can get back to earning a living without having to fight every job for a fair rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.