Is there a good time clock app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Parrish

Is there a good time clock app? That the empolees can check in at. (Punch in and out) Does it go by their location?

We don't always start from the shop. But I'd like to be accurate.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
We’ve been using ExakTime for many years. It does offer GPS fencing if you want to use it. There are a lot of features we don’t use that I think are a bit invasive like having it take a picture of the person when they clock in/out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
Do you really need a time clock? The government requires you keep track of the hours your employees work so they can be paid properly but you don't really need time clock.

Fred B

Occupation
Electrician
Is there a good time clock app? That the empolees can check in at. (Punch in and out) Does it go by their location?

We don't always start from the shop. But I'd like to be accurate.
If you use quickbooks online you can assign and allow employees check in online. Can also assign and directly their time to a customer job.

Rock86

Occupation
Electrical Engineer / Electrician
If they do that, they would need to have their location turned on, no? Does the app force you have your location during clock in/out?

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
If they do that, they would need to have their location turned on, no? Does the app force you have your location during clock in/out?

ExakTime does, yes. Everyone here is given a company phone to use for clocking in and making work calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.