Journeyman Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
If you are a graduate of an apprenticeship program its fairly simple to get your hours accepted. If not you have to submit a lot of paperwork showing documented hours, and have 96 hours of in classroom basic trainee classes to get approved to take test. Test contents are available on line

FranklinMade

Occupation
Electrician Apprentice
If you are a graduate of an apprenticeship program its fairly simple to get your hours accepted. If not you have to submit a lot of paperwork showing documented hours, and have 96 hours of in classroom basic trainee classes to get approved to take test. Test contents are available on line
Yeah I’m in my 4th year

mwh1023

Does any have any input on taking the actual journeyman test in regards to what questions are on it?
I have taken several masters tests and have around ten state licenses. Tests.com does the best job in preparing you for most typical questions that are on about every exam I have taken. I have a coworker that also has taken many tests and this has also worked for him. One time payment and access to the materials never expires. Good luck!

Jpflex

Electrician big leagues
Occupation
Electrician commercial and residential
Does any c10 business doing electrical work qualify for 8k hours prior to testing?

Jpflex

Electrician big leagues
Occupation
Electrician commercial and residential
Does any have any input on taking the actual journeyman test in regards to what questions are on it?
I would like to know this as well, also if working for a c10 business while I’m doing electrical work will qualify for work experience as stupid licensing division will never answer their dam phone to answer my question?

What mathematic formulas must we memorize? For example inductive reactance and capacitance 2x pie x frequency x Henry

1/2 x pie capacitance, voltage drop formula, force on inductive armature windings? service load calculations?

LD498

Occupation
Nil
The journeyman exam includes 60 questions, 3 hours for NEC, and Theory, WA Codes: 1 hour, 17 questions
To pass, a candidate must have a grade of at least 70%.

Status
Not open for further replies.