Just another newcomer!

Omid

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Hello all, I'm new to this forum but not very new in electrical field. I browsed this forum before joining and found some very interesting posts and I'm really excited to be here in order to learn and to share.

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
Do not be confused by the fact that your first few posts will require manual approval by one of the Moderators (especially if they contain a link). So if you do not see your own post immediately, do not try immediately posting again. :)

Omid

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Do not be confused by the fact that your first few posts will require manual approval by one of the Moderators (especially if they contain a link). So if you do not see your own post immediately, do not try immediately posting again. :)
That's good to know, Thanks!

garbo

Glad that you joined the best electric site for learning & sharing. Most diversified and extremely knowledgeable members. I started out in a large shop but was the only guy under 40 and was disappointing that most of these talented guys did not like teaching the new kid anything. My electrician dad a!ways went out of his way to teach anybody. He said they can sell my job but never my knowledge.