Just for fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter d

LarryFine said:
I, on the other hand, have the phone number to the one five minutes from me programmed into my cellphone. :roll:

The one opening near Bob's is about 20 minutes less travel time than the other I go to, so maybe I'll have to program the number into my phone too. :roll:

emahler

Bridgewater, huh? got a name?

I have an outfit in mind....

what is wrong with our trade? are we afraid of success?

oh, and celt....heading to DO tomorrow:D

emahler

chris kennedy said:
Mostly I'm afraid of blowin stuff up and burnin stuff down. I can deal with my success.:roll:

your success is collecting 40 hrs of wages....i'm talking about contractors taking a loss without even realizing it....:)

steelersman

iwire said:
Thats funny, I start really missing plain old Wendy's double cheese burgers with everything.

They just opened one of these http://www.fiveguys.com/ about 6 miles from me, according to Larry Fine they make great burgers, that will be another cheat day.
Man I remember when there were only like 3 five guys around total. They started in Arlington, VA then started spreading out to Woodbridge(my area, now there's 3 of them just in Woodbridge!), Fredericksburg, Richmond, Maryland. I can't believe they are up in New England. That's crazy to me.

iwire

Staff member
peter d said:
The one opening near Bob's is about 20 minutes less travel time than the other I go to, so maybe I'll have to program the number into my phone too. :roll:

It happens to be at Gillette stadium, home of the Pats.

Foxborough, MA Coming Soon
Washington Street, Foxborough, MA 02035

Of course it's Foxboro, not Foxborough, darn Southerners.:D

ceknight

iwire said:
They just opened one of these http://www.fiveguys.com/ about 6 miles from me, according to Larry Fine they make great burgers, that will be another cheat day.

I discovered one of those by happy accident in Winchester VA during a recent jaunt down I-81. Got off the highway looking for a late dinner, and got in the door just before they closed. I was impressed -- a good, honest fast-food burger is surprisingly hard to find these days in so many places, but they seemed to have it down pat.

Came away with mixed feelings -- I'd love to have one of those in Syracuse, but then it'd probably be bad for me if we had one of those in Syracuse. I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway.... :)

celtic

If we could get back to the topic after some very healthy culinary discussions..... :)

It's going to be very interesting in '09 when NJ adopts the '08 WITH the 210.12 language in it [Rumor has it. 210.12 WILL be accepted].
These low ballers are going to in for some serious eye opening.

iwire

Staff member
celtic said:
If we could get back to the topic after some very healthy culinary discussions..... :)

Well OK but I reserve my right to digress in future posts. :grin:

It's going to be very interesting in '09 when NJ adopts the '08 WITH the 210.12 language in it [Rumor has it. 210.12 WILL be accepted] These low ballers are going to in for some serious eye opening.

Now that could be entertaining but will end up costing consumers money when jobs get held up while the low baller figures out that the 3 wire cables are not working well with AFCIs.

celtic

iwire said:
Well OK but I reserve my right to digest in future posts. :grin:

:D

iwire said:
Now that could be entertaining but will end up costing consumers money when jobs get held up while the low baller figures out that the 3 wire cables are not working well with AFCIs.

It's gonna be awesome!

:cool:

wirebender

iwire said:
.......... while the low baller figures out that the 3 wire cables are not working well with AFCIs.

I wired my first house under 2008 last week and being unable to use MWBCs :mad: on a lot of the circuits was interesting to say the least.
At least it got my creative juices flowing trying to keep everything not requiring AFCIs on regular circuits.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.