Just for fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyou812

celtic said:
...the occasional pie would be good starting point.

:D

Speaking of JC....what area?
Greenville, Heights, Downtown?
For all you non Jerseyites a pie is not fruit or pecan but a "Pizza" as we all know that the best is from The Garden state
Right by St Peters college and I do alot of work down town, Which I have a clever parking plan for working down there that involves 10$ for parking and my mountain bike. I know Im a whore ill go anywere do what ever it takes to make money.

celtic

iwire said:
I don't know, I seem to recall Celtic likes apple, cherry and blueberry, don't think those are pizzas. :)
I do not discriminate when it comes to pie :smile:

...but blueberry and peach cobbler are the best.
[That's a hint for all you ppl that have me on your xmas lists :D]

iwire

Staff member
tonyou812 said:
but these days Ive just been eating power bars and nuts.

I hear that, been eating healthy for a while now, but four of us did get a huge Chinese food meal at the office Friday ........... fat and salt tastes so good. :smile:

peter d

iwire said:
I hear that, been eating healthy for a while now, but four of us did get a huge Chinese food meal at the office Friday ........... fat and salt tastes so good. :smile:

I thought celebrities like yourself ate at the finest restaurants in downtown Boston? Certainly not Chinese take out in the suburbs! ;)

tonyou812

iwire said:
Tell me about it, after weeks and weeks of oatmeal, yogurt, fish and such I Had the biggest hankering for a Ruby Tuesdays burger. So me and the wife endulged and after I got home I passed out. My body didnt know what to make of it.

celtic

tonyou812 said:
Huh I was working on 174 Washington the other day. Ill give it a shot, but these days Ive just been eating power bars and nuts. I work alone so I dont usually stop.

If you make it worth your while -you'll stop :smile:
BK and Mickey D's...I'll keep right on working...but if someone is heading to Bennie's...or better still Biancamano's

iwire

Staff member
peter d said:
I thought celebrities like yourself ate at the finest restaurants in downtown Boston? Certainly not Chinese take out in the suburbs! ;)

I even was the one to go and fetch it, I like to remain a man of the people. :wink: :grin:

celtic

tonyou812 said:
Tell me about it, after weeks and weeks of oatmeal, yogurt, fish and such I Had the biggest hankering for a Ruby Tuesdays burger. So me and the wife endulged and after I got home I passed out. My body didnt know what to make of it.

A self induced food coma...LMAO :D

iwire

Staff member
tonyou812 said:
I Had the biggest hankering for a Ruby Tuesdays burger.

Thats funny, I start really missing plain old Wendy's double cheese burgers with everything.

They just opened one of these http://www.fiveguys.com/ about 6 miles from me, according to Larry Fine they make great burgers, that will be another cheat day.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
iwire said:
Thats funny, I start really missing plain old Wendy's double cheese burgers with everything.
Double-cheese w/extra cheese, everything except pickles and onions, add bacon. :cool:

They just opened one of these http://www.fiveguys.com/ about 6 miles from me, according to Larry Fine they make great burgers, that will be another cheat day.
You just be sure to let us know if I was right. Consider a bacon-cheese hot-dog, too. :wink:

peter d

LarryFine said:
You just be sure to let us know if I was right. Consider a bacon-cheese hot-dog, too. :wink:

Oh don't worry...you're right. :D I'm just glad the 5 Guys I go to is over an hour away or I would be there constantly.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
peter d said:
Oh don't worry...you're right. :D I'm just glad the 5 Guys I go to is over an hour away or I would be there constantly.
I, on the other hand, have the phone number to the one five minutes from me programmed into my cellphone. :roll:

(We don't really eat there all that often (:cool:), but I eat fewer peanuts if I order ahead.)

(They have cartons of roasted in-the-shell peanuts around the store, for those who don't know.)

celtic

iwire said:
I had that for dinner last night!

...and then my ears were assaulted by a million screaming little girls here:
hsm3si0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.