LED Replacement head for pole lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Occupation
Electrician
Looking for some input on what everyone is using for their pole light retrofits. We do a good amount of 400 watt 35’ pole retrofits but I have had a ton of trouble with corn cob lamps. I’m looking for a stand-alone led head that has brackets for mounting to round and square poles? Thanks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
Mostly using Hubbell/Viper, but also use some Lithonia.

I offer Orbit for budget-conscious installs.

Would also recommend Keystone as an option.

dpcarls1598

Master Electrician
Occupation
Master Electrician
Hubbell and Acuity…. I prefer the Acuity D series and have probably 250 in service and have yet to have one fail. First ones were installed in 2016.
The brackets work on both round and square and unlike some, they don’t look “funny” on a round pole. Some that also work have a flat bracket and extend outward that just looks off. I know, hard to explain….

Occupation
Electrician
Hubbell and Acuity…. I prefer the Acuity D series and have probably 250 in service and have yet to have one fail. First ones were installed in 2016.
The brackets work on both round and square and unlike some, they don’t look “funny” on a round pole. Some that also work have a flat bracket and extend outward that just looks off. I know, hard to explain….

Just had that issue today we had the round pole brackets looked off but couldn’t really see it from the ground. Will definitely be checking on the Acuity.

Status
Not open for further replies.