LED tubes w/driver

qcroanoke

Sometimes I don't know if I'm the boxer or the bag
Occupation
Sorta retired........
Installed 8 of them in my basement. 2 per existing ballasted fixture. (Removed the ballast)
Actually were very easy to wire and a bonus was they now have 3 selectable color ranges.
And price was reasonable (9$ per tube)
And the ones I replaced were T12 4ft tubes and if you could find them you paid big money for 'em. 10 for $70.00.

James L

Occupation
Electrician
you can pick the color you want.
That's become a common feature in quite a few different LED fixtures, too. I like it a lot, and it came in real handy once.

I installed some nice looking strip lighting in the closets of a house I did about a year and a half ago. They had selectable color and wattage, and I chose 3000k

The homeowner thought they were too bright, even on the lowest wattage setting. So I replaced them and I took them over to my church and used them in the foyer. There I set the color at 4000k and set the wattage higher.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
It's said that the middle color setting should be selected for maximum life. The reasoning is that there are LED chips of the reddest and the bluest colors, and everything between is a blend of the two. The middle color would be made of an equal mix of the two chip colors each at half brightness.

qcroanoke

Sometimes I don't know if I'm the boxer or the bag
Occupation
Sorta retired........
It's said that the middle color setting should be selected for maximum life. The reasoning is that there are LED chips of the reddest and the bluest colors, and everything between is a blend of the two. The middle color would be made of an equal mix of the two chip colors each at half brightness.
For maximum life it should be set to whatever the wife likes..........;)