I looked at a 16'x80' mobile home that was struck by lightning. The home was not connected to an electrical service and not inhabited when it was struck. A ceiling light fixture canopy has holes burned through it, long black smoke trails up the wall from a receptacle, both are in the master bedroom. Vinyl siding broke off in small pieces around the front door, appears to be where lightning struck. Holes are burned in fascia metal six to eight feet from any electrical wiring. I would not want to say that the house is safe to hook to electrical power unless all the wiring system was replaced. Does anyone have a comment on this house .