Load Calculation for Cooler and RTU

Occupation
Intern in Highschool
If there are a total of 30 Cooler Fridge requiring 120V/12AMP each, can I use a Table 220.44 (Demand Factor for Non Dwelling Receptacles Loads) to reduce the total load

This place is consider to be a beer distributor warehouse, so I don't think I can use Table 220.56 (Demand Factor for Kitchen Equipment - Other Than Dwelling Unit).

How can I lower the total load for each Cooler, or do I need to use 100% of the load since it's consider to be a refrigeration equipment.

Same question if I have a Walk in Box, do I need to use 100% of the load when creating a Panel Schedule?

When calculating the load for a Rooftop Unit, do I always used 100% load of the FLA?
What happens if I only have the MCA from the cutsheet?

I looked at section 440.33 (Motor Compressors(s) with or without additional Motor Loads) but was a little confused on how to calculate the Walkin Boxes and Rooftops Units loads.

tortuga

Code Historian
Occupation
Electrical Design
If there are a total of 30 Cooler Fridge requiring 120V/12AMP each, can I use a Table 220.44 (Demand Factor for Non Dwelling Receptacles Loads) to reduce the total load

This place is consider to be a beer distributor warehouse, so I don't think I can use Table 220.56 (Demand Factor for Kitchen Equipment - Other Than Dwelling Unit).

How can I lower the total load for each Cooler, or do I need to use 100% of the load since it's consider to be a refrigeration equipment.

Same question if I have a Walk in Box, do I need to use 100% of the load when creating a Panel Schedule?

When calculating the load for a Rooftop Unit, do I always used 100% load of the FLA?
What happens if I only have the MCA from the cutsheet?

I looked at section 440.33 (Motor Compressors(s) with or without additional Motor Loads) but was a little confused on how to calculate the Walkin Boxes and Rooftops Units loads.
I dont think any of the demand factors apply to that situation.