Longbow First Aid Products Manufactory

Status
Not open for further replies.
XXXXXXX First Aid Products Manufactory
(ever used name: Foshan Longbow Medical and Health Products Factory)
Add: Zonghe Building, Fengshou Paishuibengzhan, Chancheng District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China
Post Code: xxxxx
Tel: xxxxxxx
Fax: xxxxxx
E-mail: xxxxxxxx

Longbow First Aid Products Manufactory (ever used name: Foshan Longbow Medical and Health Products Factory) is a professional manufacturer on medical and health care products. We devote ourselves to research and producing of first aid kits. They are widely used in daily health,first aid.And they are also good promotion gifts. With excellent quality, service and competitive price, we gain many clients and sell our products to many countries in Europe,Oceania, Mid-east and Southeast Asia.

Depending on strong research ability and advanced instruments, we can manufacture as clients’ samples or requests. It makes us become OEM of many clients. We welcome worldwide friends to communicate and cooperate with us. Together we’ll let more and more people share excellent and worthy products.

Our products: first aid kit,bandage,gauze,Dressing,first aid products, survival products.

Edit: removed the contact info.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

iwire

Staff member
I thought we might have a laugh reading this advertisement. It reminds me with some of the great instructions that come with foreign equipment.

al hildenbrand

Occupation
Electrical Contractor, Electrical Consultant, Electrical Engineer
Oceania???

That was a new one on me. I had visions of Kevin Costner and Waterworld. . .

I had to look it up.

In some ways, Waterworld fits, just that Australia is a little large for Costner's story line.

Status
Not open for further replies.