LTC Addressable Interface Module to be connected to the ballasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charz

LTC.jpg
What is unswitched live and switched live in the above image?. It it the drawing of the addressable interface module (AIM) to be connected to the ballasts.

To where should I connect these USL & SL terminals? What is the purpose of these terminals/

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
What is unswitched live and switched live in the above image?. It it the drawing of the addressable interface module (AIM) to be connected to the ballasts.

To where should I connect these USL & SL terminals? What is the purpose of these terminals/
As the names imply, like a ceiling fan/light combo where the fan is to be controlled by the pull-chain (unswitched live), while the light is to be controlled by a wall switch (switched live). If the two neutral terminals are common, you only need use one.

Amon

View attachment 22292

Unswitched Live is always providing power (charging) battery back ups. When that power is lost battery knows to turn on give however many watts for 90min.. The switched live is so you can use it as a regular light without a 24/burn
.. Not all EM lights have to be on 24/7..

SO switched live to Lamp. Constant hot to battery

Status
Not open for further replies.