Meet and Greet, Raleigh NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
I hope everyone has a good time and wish I could have made it. Maybe the next one in NC can be in the mountains.

Roger

cadpoint

I don't know why I thought Chris was a short guy :)

I don't why Dennis get's his Bride to read my Threads!!! LOL :roll:

PS: Dennis, I know why... :) No response required!

480sparky

If someone calls me. (804) ELECTRI(c).

What are we, your secretary?
emot105.gif

ceb58

Just got home from the M&G. Had a great time. It was nice to put faces with names. Thanks to Dennis and his Wife for there hospitality. I could tell the wives were so enthused about us discussing code, the forum and electrical work, it was the highlight of their year;) Chris has the photos to scare the rest of you with.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
It was fun. It's Sunday morning and we just finished our bacon, eggs, english muffins, juice, coffee, and fruit salad with Chris, Cara, and Dereck. Later this morning Jude will be coming by to say his goodbyes to our Florida friends.

I really enjoyed the weekend and was a bit apprehensive because of my health. I did well and only had to take a short nap yesterday. Cara says she is the reason I am doing so well. I said I will probably crash after they leave and that will verify her affect on me. :grin:

Great guest-- even my shy wife handled the crowd very well and actually enjoyed herself.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I have to tell you all that I really had a good time. We about have art. 250 straightened out and had done some work on Art. 680 and art. 430.

I have learned that the wives know us better then you think. :) Mine has even read a few posts--- mostly Judes..:grin:. I often have to ask for help with the grammar of the NEC to see if it says what I think it says.

Curtis and Wanda drove in Saturday afternoon and hung out at our house til about 9:00pm or so. Dereck didn't trust me so he got a hotel room and Chris and Cara came Friday and I still haven't gotten rid of them. They leave Monday at 3 or so.

Dereck left this evening around 6pm and Jude has been coming and going.

We really missed Larry and PJ and Ken. You guys would have been a great addition to the wacky personalities that were here. :)

Tomorrow we'll take a small tour of some of the houses I worked on in the past and one that I am working on now. Then it will be off to the airport.

I can tell you that Chris and Cara have been great overnight guests. They are welcome here anytime. I think my dog fell in love with Cara.:)

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
Here is a pic, hope I spell the names right. Had a ball to say the least. What a bunch of fun people. Words can not describe the hospitality extended by Dennis and his most charming Marianne. Thanks.:)

MG.jpg

Starting on the left we have Curtis (ces58), Derrik (Jumper), Judes wife Kathy, Jude (cadpoint), Tony and Suzy (Dennis and Marianne's very good friends), Marianne and Dennis, Cara and myself and Curtis's wife Wanda.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
What a motley crew! :D Gawd, I wish we had been able to come. :roll: Maybe next year. :)

At least they have 'real' ketchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.