mike holts books

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricalperson

i just got the understanding the NEC volume 1 and 2 2008 and its really good. i reccomend this to anybody. filled with tons of pictures and makes life easier to see what the nfpa means in pictures and in english :grin: :grin: :grin: thanks mike! hopefully he reads this

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
I agree. I purchased Mike's Understanding the NEC, Vol 1 and have been carefully perusing it. IMO it's worth every penny because it links a visual graphic with the NEC, this makes it easier to remember.

Brady Electric

Mike Hots books

Mike Hots books

I agree Mike Holt has really helped the electrical industry
I also enjoy his web site and click on his free stuff
Don't know what I did before Mike Holt's world
He is respected all around the states
Its also interesting to look at his bear footing site where he shows water skiing bear foot
Thanks Mike
Semper Fi Buddy

highendtron

books?

books?

I just looked on Mike Holt's list of 2008 books and did not see the books ?understanding the 2008 code" that the original poster referenced. Where the books on his web site? Thanks

highendtron

Books

Books

Well, they were right in front of me the whole time and based on their cost they better be better than good !!!!!

Karl H

I own Mike Holts 2005 "Ultimate Training Library".I was amazed how good
his books and DVD's are. I spent two weeks going thru his library and I
have to say I think I learned more in two weeks than I learned in 23 years in the field. If your a journeyman or apprentice and you own a car.Sell the car and buy his Library,you'll get more mileage out of the Library. I'm well versed in code and I bought it just to help re-enforce my understanding of the NEC,
Interrps,changes,etc.It has answered alot of questions I've had over the years. Granted,some of the DVD's seem like 80's backdrops.But,the LESSONS
are so clear and well structured.Trust me if your gonna be a electrician
this library will save you alot of time.

This is not a paid Advertisment from
Mike Holt Enterprises.

Well,unless Mike wants to hook me up
with the 2008 Ultimate Training Library.:D

electricalperson

highendtron said:
Well, they were right in front of me the whole time and based on their cost they better be better than good !!!!!
i know some of the stuff might be expensive but trust me its worth it. the knowledge you gain from it is priceless. of all the electrical training books i think mike holts are number one. tom henry makes decent material also but mikes books are the top of the industry

highendtron

Book for Bucks!

Book for Bucks!

As a small business owner I have to weigh training very seriously. I like good manuals, CEU's, code classes, and all electrical training in general...but time, money, and knowledge are what each of our business models turn on and I appreciate everyones comments and will probably buy one book to try it out. Thanks!

electricalperson

highendtron said:
As a small business owner I have to weigh training very seriously. I like good manuals, CEU's, code classes, and all electrical training in general...but time, money, and knowledge are what each of our business models turn on and I appreciate everyones comments and will probably buy one book to try it out. Thanks!
he has books for business too

joebell

Worth the Dough

Worth the Dough

I have purchased several of Mikes products over the last few years as well as some others. I can honestly say Mikes products are by far the best in terms of quality and content. I also find the customer service is phenominal, I had a small issue with the recent code change library I purchased and Sean and Belynda were right on top of it.

Well worth the Investment

Joe

zappy

Understanding the NEC is a good book my came with a question

Understanding the NEC is a good book my came with a question

and anwser book also.I would recommend practical electricial wiring,it covers residential,farm,commerical,industrial.I've talk to one of the writers of the book a number of times very nice guy.Frederic P.Hartwell.

joebell

zappy said:
and anwser book also.I would recommend practical electricial wiring,it covers residential,farm,commerical,industrial.I've talk to one of the writers of the book a number of times very nice guy.Frederic P.Hartwell.

I have a couple of Mr. Hartwells books from the 90's, I think he was with EC&M back then. I finally had the opprotunity to meet him at the code change seminar with Mike Holt in Boston this past October. I highly respect both of these men for there contributions to our feild.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.