Minnesota Masters Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Occupation
Electrician
Hi everyone i would appreciate any advice I can get. I've been studying to take my state masterstest using many of Mike Holts products,which are very imformative. I've been hitting the books now for 3 months and I am having a problem retaining the information that i read. Does anyone have any tips to help me hold onto this information. Thanks everyone and peace.

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
Hi everyone i would appreciate any advice I can get. I've been studying to take my state masterstest using many of Mike Holts products,which are very imformative. I've been hitting the books now for 3 months and I am having a problem retaining the information that i read. Does anyone have any tips to help me hold onto this information. Thanks everyone and peace.

Have your wife or GF make up practice questions and take them with a time limit,,The trick is , Is to know your code book like a Cat so that you can move fast.

Good luck on the exam and do not get nervous about it , Just keep working on it,,,,,,,,,,,Welcome to the forum.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

al hildenbrand

Occupation
Electrical Contractor, Electrical Consultant, Electrical Engineer
Does anyone have any tips to help me hold onto this information.
Welcome to the Forum.

I'd say you are already doing a good tip by registering here. Dive in with posts and pay attention to the comments on your posts as you will be guided by everybody to use the language that the Code gives us to wordsmith as accurately as we can.

Posting here will drive you to look up the NEC passages again and again, and, the language you thought you had command of, will richen, will become more complex and nuanced as you "converse" by posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.