More Wed. pics. So Fla money

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter d

LarryFine said:
Pete, where does the left transformer's second HV bushing connect?

The left hand most phase (I don't know if it's the A or the C) jumps between the two bushings on both of the cans, thus completing the circuit.

This is a SoCal Edison setup in case anyone cares. I know one of my past times is comparing how different utilities do things when I travel, hence the pictures. :cool: We have some open-delta setups around here but they are mostly to feed services that have been in operation for a very long time. They don't do install them for new services like they still do out west.

LawnGuyLandSparky

You know I could picture some of you vacationing for your 40th anniversary in NYC. You check into the Ritz, and the concierge tell you "Here sir, are your remote controls for your built in jacuzzi, drapes, and 52" PLASMA tv... the crystal goblets for the in room bartender service are above the antique hepplewhite sideboard, next to the mahogany fireplace. Turn-down service upon request, and please do sample the godiva... There's a box of fresh Cubans in the room safe / humidor, please keep that under your hat, and enjoy on the balcony overlooking Central PArk, sipping our 100 year old congiac. " and your response would be "Uh, is this place on a Delta or Wye?" :grin:

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
LawnGuyLandSparky said:
You know I could picture some of you vacationing for your 40th anniversary in NYC. You check into the Ritz, and the concierge tell you "Here sir, are your remote controls for your built in jacuzzi, drapes, and 52" PLASMA tv... the crystal goblets for the in room bartender service are above the antique hepplewhite sideboard, next to the mahogany fireplace. Turn-down service upon request, and please do sample the godiva... There's a box of fresh Cubans in the room safe / humidor, please keep that under your hat, and enjoy on the balcony overlooking Central PArk, sipping our 100 year old congiac. " and your response would be "Uh, is this place on a Delta or Wye?" :grin:
And? :wink:

peter d

LawnGuyLandSparky said:
You know I could picture some of you vacationing for your 40th anniversary in NYC. .........and your response would be "Uh, is this place on a Delta or Wye?" :grin:

Not only that, I'd be sneaking around the place trying to get into all the electrical rooms. :D

JohnJ0906

peter d said:
Not only that, I'd be sneaking around the place trying to get into all the electrical rooms. :D

That's OK, just remember....
pics2.gif

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
peter d said:

Things may be changing somewhat now but I use to go about anywhere just by strapping on a tool belt. Look like you know where you are going and most people seen to think you should be there.

Walmart money room was the most secure place I worked at, other than the County jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.