mounting guide wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREEBALL

Ok probably beating a dead horse here but wanted to know what is being used to bolt through/to the roof for a guide wire supporting a mast. I had to do this 15 yrs ago however it was 2 mast of 2 1/2" rigid. I protruded a 2" piece of GRC through roof, with flash kit capped it and ran my guide wires from this to the masts. This was inefficient probably, but would like to know what others are using now, that will not leak. I looked at some old posts from 2010 and never really found an answer to the "leak" question. I am thinking probably just having a roofing contractor come in in the event I do a mast in the near future, but if I can get away from that and do a professional quality job, Id rather do that. I have found one product online it is a DBI-SALA 2103671 Anchorage Connector, has anybody used this type of set up anyway Id like to hear some suggestions.

Thanx

FREEBALL

The risers were on exterior of old structure that had parking lot the service would cross. The buildin was 15 ft poco wanted 20 ft due to parraled drop

Status
Not open for further replies.