Mutual Courtesy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennie

Esteemed Member
I am not a moderator anymore, but would like to address the posters who ask for help and advice.

The experience and professional ability of the individuals on this forum is the best free information available. The professionals are performing this service at no cost to the public.

Please do not ask for help, or describe a problem, and not follow up on the resolution. The best way we can learn is to know if our responses are accurate.

Please do not post an issue and forget about it.

Thank you: Bennie

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Re: Mutual Courtesy

Good point Bennie, this has always been a peeve of mine too.

Roger

physis

It sure is a quality forum. The proffesional attitude that literally everyone has and the vastness of the knowledge available is truely impressive. I personally am very thankful for it and all those who offer their assistance.

[ May 07, 2003, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: physis ]

arneykaner

Very good point. What do you think would be the best way to post that resolution: as a reply
to the topic, or as a new topic saing: "resolution of......, posted on (date)"?

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician

The resolution should always be posted as a reply to keep everything in the same thread.
Don

bennie

Esteemed Member

I'm probably the worst offender for taking a subject to a different level or direction.

I try to start another thread but sometimes, in the heat of the moment, the topic takes on a life of it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.