necplus

Status
Not open for further replies.

360Youth

Anybody signed up for and using necplus? I started my subscription today so I could NEC access wherever I am on my Note 2. So far so good, but a little hard to navigate the desktop site on the phone, even with a 5.5" screen. If I end up not liking it I guess I am only out a $13 subscription for a month or two. Or keep it for the home and office use.

I see.

360Youth, take a look at archive.org, you'll find the 2011 NEC in PDF form for free since it's law. There's lots of other stuff you could legally download for free from there, and then put it on your Note 2.

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
I see.

360Youth, take a look at archive.org, you'll find the 2011 NEC in PDF form for free since it's law. There's lots of other stuff you could legally download for free from there, and then put it on your Note 2.

The "PDF form" there is just an electronic graphic image. It can be viewed and downloaded, but it cannot be searched or navigated particularly easily and you cannot select and copy text out of it. I would rather pay for full text access.
For a while there was a full searchable text copy at that or a similar site, but NFPA shut that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.