New Jersey Electricians - Urgent Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldstar

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
This is for all those electrical contractors in New Jersey who use or have used the Code Assistance Unit at the DCA to help them solve important Code issues or conflicts with inspectors. I have been informed that there are some in the Trenton office that are trying to have a key employee replaced. This individual had been out on sick leave but is now operating out of a satellite State office near her home. She is an extremely knowledgeable individual and an advocate for our industry. I have sent a letter to her direct superior as president of my contractors association and I am reaching out to any contractors in NJ who would like to help out and show their support by sending a letter as well. If you are interested please send me a PM and I will give you the information.

I understand this is not a proper topic for this forum but I would ask that the moderators please not shut down this thread. By the same token, please don't respond to this thread as it doesn't concern contractors other than those in NJ.

Thank you.

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
OK. I will allow the thread to remain (i.e., not delete it). But to prevent discussions, I will close it. Anyone interested in further information should send a Private Message to goldstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.