New To Forum, New To Biz. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricllc

HI, I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN FL. FOR THE LAST YR. FOR A FRIENDS CO.
SELLING JOBS. I WRITE ON AVE. ABOUT $35,000 TO $40,000 IN GROSS A WEEK, MOSTLY SELLING NEW PANELS. WE DO EMERGENCY SERVICE AND CHARGE ACCORDINGLY FOR IT. THE PROFIT IS MIND BLOWING! I AM GOING OUT ON MY OWN IN THE NEXT MONTH. I NEED HELP WITH WHAT I DON'T KNOW, I.E. I AM NOT A LIC. ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR. SO I WILL NEED SOMEONE TO QUAL. THE NEW LLC. AND PULL PERMITS. IF SOMEONE CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL. I WILL ALSO BE HIRING THE RIGHT GUYS FOR MY CREWS. I WILL BE PAYING TOP DOLLAR. IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO MAKE A TON OF MONEY IN SOUTH FL.
THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND I AM HAPPY THIS FORUM IS OUT THERE, I WILL BE ON IT NOW DAILY. THANKS AGAIN!:smile:

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Please turn off your caps, it is the same as yelling at us.

Your qualifier will have to be employed by you or a partner (not just in the back ground to pull permits) and on the clock to provide supervision during your normal working hours. Usually this means a license holder is better off qualifying their own company.

Roger

jmsbrush

I have an Idea, why don't you go through the difficult process of becoming an EC you're self? Best of luck to find someone who is going to qualify someone they absolutely do not know with there EC License. There are ways you can get someone to qualify but they will cost you $50,000 to $450,000 in franchise fees. Welcome to the forum.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.