NFPA Annual Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
If anyone is planning on attending the NFPA Annual meeting in Salt Lake City, May 2004, please introduce your self to myself, Mike Holt will be there as well. I'd like to meet any forum members, as would Mike. I'm pretty sure that Charlie (moderator) will be there as he is on CMP 10. If you have thought about going, and are not sure, its a very worthwhile experience. Its too late to to become a member of the NFPA and vote on code proposals, but you can still attend.

ryan_618

Re: NFPA Annual Meeting

I'm hoping to be there, as I'm a resident of Salt Lake City. If the budget permits it, I will be in attendance. If not...well, maybe we can get together for cold one. :)

Wait, its in Utah...maybe we can get together for ice cream :D

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member

Ryan, one day conference registration is $250, but a exhibit pass is $50, its a big trade show.
CMP reports are Tuesday, voting on electrical proposals is Wednesday

ryan_618

Hi Tom. I'm hoping to make it, but we (Utah Chapter) are also hosting the sectional IAEI meeting this year in September. I'm not sure if the city can budget for it or not.

charlie

I will be there and am very interested in meeting anyone who is going. I know I will bump into Tom and Mike.

Ryan, if you could send me a PM with your phone number, I would like to hoist a cold one with you. I can't imagine the conventions would go someplace where you can't do that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.