NFPAlink capabilities

solarken

NABCEP PVIP
Occupation
Solar Design and Installation Professional
I always have purchased the spiral bound hardcopy of NEC every cycle, and I like the ability to read it like a typical book, without the need for a computer. But the pagrs do get pretty worn before my state switches versions. Can you all share if you use NFPAlink and what you like about it compared to a hardcopy? There is very little info on their site, although it does say you can save codes or sections of codes to read offline later. Can you print several pages to be able to read them on the go? Thanks.

texie

Occupation
Electrician, Contractor, Inspector
I always have purchased the spiral bound hardcopy of NEC every cycle, and I like the ability to read it like a typical book, without the need for a computer. But the pagrs do get pretty worn before my state switches versions. Can you all share if you use NFPAlink and what you like about it compared to a hardcopy? There is very little info on their site, although it does say you can save codes or sections of codes to read offline later. Can you print several pages to be able to read them on the go? Thanks.
See this thread: https://forums.mikeholt.com/threads/nec-app.2577746/#post-2881395
I do think this is the best they have done to date. There is a lot to like in my view.

ggunn

PE (Electrical), NABCEP certified
Occupation
Consulting Electrical Engineer - Photovoltaic Systems
The spiral bound version is the worst, IMO. I got the 2008 NEC in that format, but never again. The pages started tearing at the binding holes after only a couple of months.